Why eat your dessert when you could drink it! Here are some creative and unique dessert cocktails to make for your next party or event. The girls at Bluebird Productions love these.
Put one Popsicle in each wine glass
Pour Champagne into each glass with Popsicle
2 shots vanilla vodka
¾ shot butterscotch schnapps
¾ shot banana liqueur
1 tsp maple syrup
½ shot double cream
½ shot milk
¼ fresh banana
Firstly, mash the banana in the base of a cocktail shaker. Next pour the rest of the ingredients into the shaker, along with ice, and shake. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a dusting of chocolate powder.
This is quite a rich cocktail so a couple of plain biscuits on the side is a great way to serve it. Another way is to have a couple of chocolate covered strawberries on the side.
1 ounce cake flavored vodka (Three Olives or Pinnacle make it)
1 ounce white chocolate liqueur (Godiva White)
1 ounce dark chocolate liqueur (Godiva Original)
whipped cream and white chocolate shavings, for garnish
Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice.
Shake and strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with whipped cream and white chocolate shavings.
1. In an old fashioned glass muddle together 1 half wheel of orange, 1 brandied cherry, .5 oz demerara syrup, and 3 dashes man’s Xocolatl Mole bitters.
2. Fill with ice, add 2.5 oz Taza Cocoa Nib infused Old Overholt, lightly stir and serve.
In blender, blend ice cream, milk and vodka until smooth.
Pour in chilled glass. Top with crumbled cookie.
2 Tbsp vanilla ice cream
2 dashes (1/8 tsp) brandy
2 dashes (1/8 tsp) curaçao
2 dashes (1/8 tsp) maraschino liqueur such as Luxardo
2 oz champagne or sparkling wine (extra dry, sec, or demi-sec)
garnish: slice of pineapple, slice of orange, slice of lemon, 2 cherries and 2 strawberries
1. Scoop the ice cream into a tumbler or cocktail glass.
2. Add the brandy, curaçao, and maraschino liqueur.
3. Top with the sparkling wine, garnish and serve.