Summer wedding season has begun which means Bachelorette parties! Here are some game ideas to keep your guests and Bride entertained, laughing and probably a bit embarrassed all night.
1. That Guy Game: a card game or app for your Iphone with different cartoon depictions of guys that you have to find a real version of throughout the night.
2. Fundies: A slightly immature but fun game where four holes are cut in each pair of underwear, teams of two girls put on each pair of underwear and race down the hall or yard.
3. Dare to do it cards: A deck of cards full of funny dares for the bride and party members to do through out the night.
4. Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt: Come up with a list of items to collect and/or a to do list to complete. The person who has collected or completed the most at the end of the night wins
5. Sweet Success: Either each member of the party, or just the bride, is given a candy necklace. The object of the game is to get all the candies eaten off the necklace by the end of the night, but only by men. You can choose to sell the candies to men as well for $1 or a drink.